Working with schools and settings to ensure the best possible outcomes for all learners in Dorset and beyond.
The Dorset Education Advisory Service engages with all schools, Multi-Academy Trusts, Federations, Academies and colleges in order to:
• celebrate and promote good practice
• monitor performance and challenge standards
• identify schools at risk of underperforming through interrogating qualitative and quantitative data
• provide advice and support in response to difficult circumstances
• identify and remove barriers to ensure best outcomes