Meeting the HR transactional and payroll requirements for educational settings
Dorset’s HR/Pay Service provides a comprehensive service with the prime objective of paying people accurately, on time and reflecting the correct contractual relationship between the employee and the employer.
New this year
The following features will be incorporated into the standard service delivery for 2018/19 where applicable:
• Intermediaries Legislation
• Apprenticeship Levy
• The Autumn statement from the government announced changes in statutory payment rates eg. NI thresholds, tax bands, tax allowances with effect from 1 April 2018 and these will be applied as a matter of course.
• Pension scheme earnings bands and corresponding tiered contribution rates will be applied in April 2018 if relevant
• Implementation of e-timesheets and travel via a web based application
• Issue payslips via e-mail address
• Ongoing work with regard to Teachers Pensions monthly data collection
• Gender Pay Gap Reporting
• Public Sector Exit Payments
• Ongoing work with Recruit Phase 2, the ability to further communicate with applicants through Recruit, sending invite to interview letters and reference requests.
Feedback from our customers on the things they like about the service we provide:-
‘Friendly, helpful staff, great support for all queries and problems relating to HR and payroll. If there isn't an immediate answer available they will always get back to you asap. Thank you’
‘My experience of HR & Payroll Support is that you do indeed provide an excellent service that exceeds my expectations’
‘There is always someone to talk to on the phone and all the staff I have had contact with have been most helpful. As the only admin grade in my school it is the support of HR and payroll that I need the most!’