Interactive sessions delivered by practicing headteachers covering a range of key areas for school development.
Day 1 The morning session will cover
For primary colleagues, there is an afternoon session delivered by Dorset Primary Leaders' Association (DPLA)
- a brief introduction to services available to schools
- using the IDSR to drive school improvement ( please bring along your most recent IDSR)
- writing the School Development Plan (please bring along your SDP even if it is not complete)
- Increased understanding of how support can be accessed within the local authority.
- A better understanding of school data and how this can be used to set priorities for school improvement.
- An opportunity to network with colleagues and build a personal learning network.
Please book Day 2 and Day 3 separately. Day 2 - 30th January 2020 Day 3 - 18th June 2020
Headteachers in their first post Headteachers new to Dorset Acting Headteachers