Learn how to involve young people in making your service better!
By the end of the session, participants will:
- Understood the do’s and don’ts when involving young people in strategic decision making.
- Identified where young people can meaningfully make a difference to their service
- Discovered how to measure impact and feedback results.
- Identified key points in their service planning, delivery and reviewing cycles where young people can help improve it.
- Understood how to use existing feedback to influence service shaping.
- Found new opportunities to listen to, value and act on young people’s views to improve services,
Refreshments (tea, coffee) will be provided, lunch is not provided please bring your own. Parking is available free of charge on site. Please use the car park to the left on Merley House Lane just before you reach the venue.
Managers who’s work affects children and young people.