To help foster carers and community resource workers, work effectively as part of a team in all issues of child safeguarding.
Have an improved understanding of:
- Signs and indicators of abuse
- Understand local safeguarding procedures
- What to do if they are concerned about abuse
- Be clear about sharing information with others
- Have developed confidence in dealing with child protection issues appropriately
Refreshments (tea, coffee, water & biscuits) will be available throughout the day. Lunch is not provided, please bring a packed lunch or alternatively, the venue provide excellent lunches upon request for a small charge.
Foster Carers, Fostering Social Workers, Community Resource Workers