Governors Guide to Pupil Premium.
This course will allow governors to reflect on essential information regarding effective use of Pupil Premium funding and their role in relation to its implementation and evaluation. The course will cover
- The importance of making a difference for disadvantaged children in Dorset
- The local and national picture for disadvantaged children.
- What effective practice looks like: PP Award Winning schools
- Considering the evidence - Education Endowment Foundation
- What are the challenging questions for governors to ask to secure clear evidence of the impact of PP funding on pupil progress?
- A toolkit to support best practice for disadvantaged pupils
to increase your understanding and commitment to ensuring that disadvantaged children’s life chances are improved and gaps in progress and attainment are narrowed.