This Level 2 basic awareness training course is aimed at practitioners working with young people to assist them in identifying possible victims of child sexual exploitation (CSE) and what actions should be taken.
The main aims are: To improve knowledge and skills to effectively support young people who are at risk of being sexually exploited. To highlight support networks and resources available to practitioners for young people.
On completion of the course you will be able to :
- define CSE
- describe different models of CSE
- recognise the impact that CSE has on young people and wider family
- identify the signs and indicators of CSE
- complete a pan-Dorset CSE risk assessment tool
- take appropriate action if you suspect a child or young person is being sexually exploited
Please be reminded of our cancellation policy that states that if a booking is cancelled within 28 days of the course start date then the full course fee will be charged unless an alternative can attend.