To enable Foster Carers to administer medicines or support young people with their medicines in line with best practice guidelines.
- Covert administration
- Non-prescribed medicines
- The importance of dose timings
- How to use eye drops, patches, inhalers, creams etc.
- Understanding dosage instructions
- Basic hygiene when administering medicines
- Reporting refusals, side effects and errors
- Expiry dates
- Legal issues
PLEASE NOTE: Refreshments (tea, coffee) will be available throughout the session. Lunch is not provided.
Foster Carers, Fostering Social Workers